Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for coming! One day I hope my little piece of internet real estate will be home to lots of family photos, pictures of my scrapbook and card art, with some random thoughts and memories posted on a somewhat regular basis. Mostly my world is very predictable, but occasionally some excitement will find me, so visit often. Who knows what useful (or useless) information you may find here.

cathyb

Monday, June 18, 2012

MVP - Crystal Thornton!!

Congratulations are in order today for one of my favorite young couples!  Paul and Crystal Thornton welcomed their little athlete into the world in the wee hours of the morning!

Wilson Holland Thornton weighed in at 8 lb, 15 oz, and was 22.5” long.  A fine specimen indeed! I expect we’ll see him on the soccer field in a few weeks practicing his kick shots.  One day earlier, and he’d have been the best Father’s Day and Wedding Anniversary present ever.  At least the first quarter of the championship game got underway last night (the 17th) , with the final buzzer sounding around 3:39 this morning, marking the end of a 9-month winning season!!

No doubt, MVP belongs to Mom Crystal, who played the entire season with grace, beauty and conscientiousness... (and crossed the finish line without anesthetics)... and STILL manages to look so gorgeous in their first family photo!!!

Congratulations Paul and Crystal, (and grandparents Randall and Elaine, Gordon and Frieda) and Welcome Baby Wilson!!!  Can’t wait to watch you take on the world!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment