Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for coming! One day I hope my little piece of internet real estate will be home to lots of family photos, pictures of my scrapbook and card art, with some random thoughts and memories posted on a somewhat regular basis. Mostly my world is very predictable, but occasionally some excitement will find me, so visit often. Who knows what useful (or useless) information you may find here.

cathyb

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Health Care for Seniors - The Solution

So, you're a senior citizen, and the government says no health care for you. What do you do? Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and four bullets. You are allowed to shoot two senators, and two representatives. Of course, this means you will be sent to prison. There you will get three meals a day, a roof over your head, and all the health care you need. New teeth? No problem. New glasses? Great. New hip, knees, kidneys, heart? All covered. And who will be paying for all this? The same government that just told you that you are too old for health care. Plus, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay income taxes any more. And you've done us all a favor by disposing of four worthless politicians. --copied

2 comments:

  1. Where do I go for my four bullets? I'm one of the uninsured of this country. I'm not sure I believe the government owes me insurance, but I do believe that insurance companies have too much power and not enough interest in acquiring, keeping, servicing customers. I just want basic coverage at a reasonable rate, payable out of social security income.

    ReplyDelete