Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for coming! One day I hope my little piece of internet real estate will be home to lots of family photos, pictures of my scrapbook and card art, with some random thoughts and memories posted on a somewhat regular basis. Mostly my world is very predictable, but occasionally some excitement will find me, so visit often. Who knows what useful (or useless) information you may find here.

cathyb

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hooray For The Weekend!

Now that I have essentially wasted, er I mean invested over an hour looking at other blogs, moving stuff around on mine, and responding to some posts on the CKMB, my weekend can now finally begin. I overslept a little bit this morning and got a late start working. How wonderful it is to crawl from my bed, still wearing my jammies, and begin my work. I'm still in my jammies, and my to-do list just keeps getting longer. We'll take the babies out grocery shopping today- first outing with both children together- that could be interesting! Today's goals are to finally get my bedroom back in order, and to finish rearranging my craft room. Everything got piled in there a few weeks ago when I cleaned the carpet, then Corey was born the following weekend and the past two weeks have been pretty crazy. The gang is planning to scrap next Friday night, so I must get in there and organize my bags for that. I'm betting against myself- which of these goals will I make today? Maybe I can work on both of them equally. Gotta do some cleaning up- Mom and Dad are coming for burgers and dogs tomorrow night. My dad was so sweet and drove Whitney and the baby to multiple doctor/lab appointments for the last two weeks. My mom does love herself a good burger on the grill, so we're having them over.

My house is so quiet right now. Only the tap-tap-tap of the keyboard and whirring of the AC. Everyone is napping. Yawn... maybe I'll take a quick one myself before tackling my to-do list. Come on over and have a burger with us tomorrow night!
CathyB

No comments:

Post a Comment