Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for coming! One day I hope my little piece of internet real estate will be home to lots of family photos, pictures of my scrapbook and card art, with some random thoughts and memories posted on a somewhat regular basis. Mostly my world is very predictable, but occasionally some excitement will find me, so visit often. Who knows what useful (or useless) information you may find here.

cathyb

Wednesday, August 19, 2009


Don't get excited about the Obama administration's decision to back down on public-option health care. Don't be relieved to learn about the co-op. The co-op is just as bad, and will morph into public option. Keep speaking up, America! Don't settle for co-op as a tradeoff for public-option. It is ultimately the same thing. Just Say No.

No comments:

Post a Comment