Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for coming! One day I hope my little piece of internet real estate will be home to lots of family photos, pictures of my scrapbook and card art, with some random thoughts and memories posted on a somewhat regular basis. Mostly my world is very predictable, but occasionally some excitement will find me, so visit often. Who knows what useful (or useless) information you may find here.

cathyb

Monday, August 3, 2009

Just For Fun

No time for a lengthy post today, so I'm going to share a video sent to me from my friend Mac. It's pretty neat. Just for fun.

*******

Ennio Marchetto is a world renowned and awarded comedian who has created his own theatrical language mixing mime, dance, music and quick change costumes made out of card-board and paper. In 18 years Ennio has performed in over 70 countries for more than a million people. His show has received numerous awards and international critical acclaim. .....He is from Italy. He does impressions of stars and singers using these paper costumes that transform from one person into another. He is a barrel of fun to watch!!

Click here to watch (about 6 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment