Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for coming! One day I hope my little piece of internet real estate will be home to lots of family photos, pictures of my scrapbook and card art, with some random thoughts and memories posted on a somewhat regular basis. Mostly my world is very predictable, but occasionally some excitement will find me, so visit often. Who knows what useful (or useless) information you may find here.

cathyb

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Extra Credit

I did it!  Took my first walk today.  Maybe a mile or so?  All the way to the highway, back down the street and up to DJ's.  Then back to my house.  Woo Hoo!  The light was fading, and it was just before dusk.  My work was finished and it was now or never.  The moment I had been putting off for weeks.  The good news is, I survived!  It felt pretty good tackling the hill both ways between my house and DJs house. Now the trick will be doing it again tomorrow and the next day and the next day... So.  Do I get extra credit for today? 

1 comment:

  1. I'll say you get double credit.That is such good news. I'm happy for you. Sure you can do it again tomorrow. Maybe DJ will walk with you.It's easier if you have a buddie to talk to.

    ReplyDelete