Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for coming! One day I hope my little piece of internet real estate will be home to lots of family photos, pictures of my scrapbook and card art, with some random thoughts and memories posted on a somewhat regular basis. Mostly my world is very predictable, but occasionally some excitement will find me, so visit often. Who knows what useful (or useless) information you may find here.

cathyb

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Link Within

I don't know if you noticed or not, but I have added a gadget that supposedly relates the current post to similar posts in the past, and offers you a link to read that post. I have no idea how this works. Or even if it does work. Sometimes I just laugh when I see the prior posts that it associates with a current one. And sometimes if I go back and look, the linked post has changed. Crazy. So let's see what former posts will be linked to this one....

No comments:

Post a Comment