Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for coming! One day I hope my little piece of internet real estate will be home to lots of family photos, pictures of my scrapbook and card art, with some random thoughts and memories posted on a somewhat regular basis. Mostly my world is very predictable, but occasionally some excitement will find me, so visit often. Who knows what useful (or useless) information you may find here.

cathyb

Thursday, September 18, 2008

If Such A Thing As Grace Exists

Well, of course grace exists. It is one of the basic foundations of my faith. There’s a song by Avalon called Orphans of God. I heard it for the very first time last night at ensemble practice, and I was blown away. I’m going to Rhapsody today to see if I can download to a CD. (I’m too impatient to wait for our “repertoire” CD.) Here’s a few lines: (and you can here it on my playlist here)

"Who here among us has not been broken
Who here among us is without guilt or pain
So oft’ abandoned by our transgressions
If such a thing as grace exists
Then grace was made for lives like this"

Grace. Sweet, Amazing Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment