Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for coming! One day I hope my little piece of internet real estate will be home to lots of family photos, pictures of my scrapbook and card art, with some random thoughts and memories posted on a somewhat regular basis. Mostly my world is very predictable, but occasionally some excitement will find me, so visit often. Who knows what useful (or useless) information you may find here.

cathyb

Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas 2008

Well, finally! I have some Christmas photos to post! Aren't these the sweetest little things you've ever seen?
(Click any photo to enlarge)
?
Below are a few photos from the Bennett Christmas at Nany and Pawpoo's on the afternoon of Christmas Eve.

Below: The Watkins clan gathered on Christmas Eve for candlelight communion at the church, chicken stew for dinner, and family time around the tree opening gifts.

Below: Looks like I didn't get very many photos of the family on Christmas Day. It was a smaller-than-usual gathering of the Dunahoo clan, but it was great to be together.
And for your final viewing pleasure, a few shots of the Santa Chaos that ensued at 409 when Mary came to visit. Santa very cleverly delivered the children's gifts to GiGi and Pop's house, and Whitney and I delivered them to the girls after their baths on Friday evening. A grand time was had by all.


It was a wonderful Christmas, overflowing with love and togetherness. I am so thankful for such a fabulous family with which to share the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment