Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for coming! One day I hope my little piece of internet real estate will be home to lots of family photos, pictures of my scrapbook and card art, with some random thoughts and memories posted on a somewhat regular basis. Mostly my world is very predictable, but occasionally some excitement will find me, so visit often. Who knows what useful (or useless) information you may find here.

cathyb

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Resolutions

How many times have I made New Year Resolutions- only to have my good intentions crumble before the end of January? I've decided this year that I will simply create a Suggested List Of Things I Hope To Accomplish in 2009 (That, Without A Series Of Miracles, Probably Won't Happen This Year Either).


Here are a few of the items on my list:
1. Take medications as directed. Daily.
2. Make better food choices. Hourly.
3. Tidy up the house. Daily.
4. Get a good night's sleep~ every night.
5. Stay on task during my work day. Hourly.
6. Stick to my Dave budget. Daily.
7. Actually use the Dancing With The Stars workout videos (and have fun learning to dance!) Daily.


How about you? Any resolutions (or List Of Things You Hope To Do) that you are making this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment