Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for coming! One day I hope my little piece of internet real estate will be home to lots of family photos, pictures of my scrapbook and card art, with some random thoughts and memories posted on a somewhat regular basis. Mostly my world is very predictable, but occasionally some excitement will find me, so visit often. Who knows what useful (or useless) information you may find here.

cathyb

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Babies At The Beach

The quiet in my home is almost palpable. I'm sure missing those little munchkins! They arrived safely at MB on Monday afternoon. Leyland loved her first experience of wading in the surf. Corey wasn't impressed. I've talked to Whit a few times, and they're having a blast. On Tuesday, Leyland and Mary took up with some little old ladies who were sifting through the wet sand in one of the left-over high-tide pools on the beach. Whitney says she has some great photos, but so far she hasn't been able to upload them to her facebook. She did send me a couple of photos that she took on her phone. Aren't they adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment