Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for coming! One day I hope my little piece of internet real estate will be home to lots of family photos, pictures of my scrapbook and card art, with some random thoughts and memories posted on a somewhat regular basis. Mostly my world is very predictable, but occasionally some excitement will find me, so visit often. Who knows what useful (or useless) information you may find here.

cathyb

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just Stuff

Okay, so I've got to post something. Anything. To get rid of the picture of the horrid fly that I see every time I open my blog. That's the thing about blogs. They just sit there dormant if you don't write something. So here's my blog post for today:
********************************
Jesus love me this I know!

For the Bible tells me so.

Little ones to Him belong.

They are weak, but He is strong!
*********************************

That's way better, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment