Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for coming! One day I hope my little piece of internet real estate will be home to lots of family photos, pictures of my scrapbook and card art, with some random thoughts and memories posted on a somewhat regular basis. Mostly my world is very predictable, but occasionally some excitement will find me, so visit often. Who knows what useful (or useless) information you may find here.

cathyb

Monday, July 6, 2009

Video Clip of Departure

Because of having to spend the afternoon in the ER a few weeks ago, I was unable to catch the band at Wild Bill's. I'm pretty sure most of you missed it too. :-] Someone videotaped one of their numbers, and posted it on YouTube. Of course, the sound quality isn't like a studio recording, but you'll get the idea of just how good they are, and how much fun they are to watch. Click here to watch. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment