Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for coming! One day I hope my little piece of internet real estate will be home to lots of family photos, pictures of my scrapbook and card art, with some random thoughts and memories posted on a somewhat regular basis. Mostly my world is very predictable, but occasionally some excitement will find me, so visit often. Who knows what useful (or useless) information you may find here.

cathyb

Friday, July 24, 2009

What a Great Day!

Today was a great day. Coffee on the deck with DJ & David to start out the day. Afterward, as I was getting ready to deliver a batch of work, Leyland said, "Where you goin' Greemaw?" When I told her, she said, "Can I go too?" So I had myself the cutest little helper today as I made the delivery. Some special Leyland/Greemaw time for just the two of us. She also "helped" me purchase some postage stamps and get into the mail a birthday card for a friend. She was so excited to drop the card into the slot, and was very proud of herself. After that, I got a few chores done, had a nap, and then back to DJ's for dinner (a David steak, giant baked potato and yummy salad.) More time on the deck after dinner, then home for some baby love and House marathon on tv. Now it's bath time, and I do believe I hear Mr. Sandman rambling about, so I'm hoping for a good night's rest, and sleeping in tomorrow morning. My goodness. I just love Fridays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment