Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for coming! One day I hope my little piece of internet real estate will be home to lots of family photos, pictures of my scrapbook and card art, with some random thoughts and memories posted on a somewhat regular basis. Mostly my world is very predictable, but occasionally some excitement will find me, so visit often. Who knows what useful (or useless) information you may find here.

cathyb

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Update: Extreme Makeover, Carport Edition

Finally, I'm posting some pictures of the carport makeover. I'm so excited! We've gone from a cluttered carport to an almost-complete living/working space! Today the first coat of paint was applied, the lighting installed, the bathroom fixtures installed and some of the trim painted. The attic has been insulated, and a tiny little personal-sized deck (porch) with steps has been built so I don't have to pole vault my way inside from the driveway. It's coming together very nicely, and I can't wait to "move" in. Here are the photos:

________

No comments:

Post a Comment