Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for coming! One day I hope my little piece of internet real estate will be home to lots of family photos, pictures of my scrapbook and card art, with some random thoughts and memories posted on a somewhat regular basis. Mostly my world is very predictable, but occasionally some excitement will find me, so visit often. Who knows what useful (or useless) information you may find here.

cathyb

Thursday, December 4, 2008


On this day 23 years ago, a threshold was crossed that forever changed me. Change that meant everything was no longer about me, but about another person, whose charge I was given. I became a mother! Being Whitney's mom has been my most favorite thing in life (now closely rivaled with being grandma to her children!) and I am indeed blessed to have such a lovely daughter. That we have been so close throughout the years has been a delight, and an extra special blessing not enjoyed by very many moms and daughters.

Whitney, today we celebrate your special day. I hope it will be a wonderful day for you! You are so precious to me. My birthday wish for you is that you enjoy motherhood as much as I did. You are a wonderful mother and I admire your perseverence when the going gets tough with a 6-month-old and a 2-year-old. Your babies are blessed with having you for their mommy, and I am blessed to have you for my daughter. I hope you will feel blessed too. I love you! All the way around the world... and back again!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Happy Birthday to Eric too!! (I'll leave it to DJ to say all the mushy stuff to you! HaHa! I love you too, kiddo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment